STAY TUNED!

Fallout 4 Project | NewCrest it's the Commonwealth

  I want to introduce you my project on Sims 4 : I transformed  Newcrest to become "The Commonwealth" . I created a building for ...

martes, 21 de junio de 2022

Sims 4 Fallout Tops

 

[ES] Hola! Estoy feliz de compartir con vosotros mi primer mesh y recolours en los Sims 4. El diseño está creado con el programa Marvelous Designer, y el resto del proceso (que aún estoy aprendiendo a ejecutar) está realizado con Blender y Photoshop.
Como es mi primer CC tiene algunos fallos, como que el diseño no se adapta a cuerpos más grandes o voluptuosos, pero intentaré corregir éste error en la medida de lo posible con mis siguientes trabajos.

Puedes usar mi mesh para lo que quieras, si deseas modificarlo siéntete libre de hacerlo. También puedes resubir mi contenido siempre y cuanto me menciones (por favor 😢).

¡Espero que lo disfrutes!

[EN] Hi! I'm happy to share with you my first mesh an recolours for the Sims 4. The design is created with Marvelous Designer and the rest of the process (which I'm still learning how to run) is done with Blender and Photoshop.

As it's my first CC, it has some flaws, for example, the design doesn't adapt to larger o voluptuous bodies, but I'll try to correct this error with my next works.

You can use my mesh for whatever you want, if you want to modify it, feel free to do so. You can also reupload my content as long as you mention me (please 😢)

Enjoy!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario