STAY TUNED!

Fallout 4 Project | NewCrest it's the Commonwealth

  I want to introduce you my project on Sims 4 : I transformed  Newcrest to become "The Commonwealth" . I created a building for ...

lunes, 18 de julio de 2022

Far Harbor Restaurant

Far Harbor is a wealthy and prosperous location, and the avid dockers have decided to bring their best recipes to the Commonwealth. The Far Harbor Restaurant is a replica of the pier, bringing classical recipes with a taste of the sea to the city. You can enjoy the catch of the day, have a Captain's Vim on the bar or study quietly in the upper area. You'll feel how the breezes of Far harbor give you an extra dose of energy.

REQUIRED

WAR NEVER CHANGES
Stuff Pack
WORLD ON FIRE
Stuff Pack

You can find this building on my EA Gallery!

💙ENJOY!😁

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario