STAY TUNED!

Fallout 4 Project | NewCrest it's the Commonwealth

  I want to introduce you my project on Sims 4 : I transformed  Newcrest to become "The Commonwealth" . I created a building for ...

sábado, 16 de julio de 2022

Mama Murphy's Home | Sanctuary Hills

 

Oh yes, Sanctuary Hills, a nice place to live in. Here is one of the houses on the neighbourhood, the pretty pinky one. A old crazy cat lady lives here; yes, you guessed that, Mama Murphy! She's using one of her bedrooms to invocate spirits and ghosts. She's also using her backyard to make some potions to help her neighbours. Her dream is to become a witchery expert; would you help her?

REQUIRED:
WAR NEVER CHANGES
Stuff Pack
WORLD ON FIRE
Stuff Pack
FALLOUT 4 PAINTINGS SET
Object Recolours

You'll fins this building on my EA Gallery!
You'll find my version of Mama Murphy on my gallery too! (if you want to download all the CC required for her, please, click here).
💙ENJOY!😁


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario