STAY TUNED!

Fallout 4 Project | NewCrest it's the Commonwealth

  I want to introduce you my project on Sims 4 : I transformed  Newcrest to become "The Commonwealth" . I created a building for ...

sábado, 16 de julio de 2022

Vault Tec Rep House | Sanctuary Hills

 


Well... Yes, I know... This house it's not the best on Sanctuary Hills. But it's because it's owner (well, not an owner, his renting it) he's a little bit untidy. Here lives the Vault Tec Representant, and spends all of his freetime looking for the way to be the best seller on the company; so that's why he's not cleaning the build. And yes, everything here it's gross, but it's not his fault (actually it is) because he's so busy working hard to become a rich man. Sorry not sorry.

REQUIRED

WAR NEVER CHANGES
Stuff Pack
WORLD ON FIRE
Stuff Pack
FALLOUT 4 PAINTINGS SET
Object Recolours

You'll find this building on my EA Gallery!
You'll find my version of Vault Tec Rep on my gallery too! (if you want to download all the CC required for her, please, click here).
💙ENJOY!😁

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario