STAY TUNED!

Fallout 4 Project | NewCrest it's the Commonwealth

  I want to introduce you my project on Sims 4 : I transformed  Newcrest to become "The Commonwealth" . I created a building for ...

jueves, 21 de julio de 2022

T. Pickman's Art | Object Recolours

 

(This is bloody content, so WARNING, ADULT CONTENT. Underage people is not wellcome )
UNIVERSITY AND VAMPIRES REQUIRED

So yes, for my Pickman's Gallery I had the feeling of create some CC related to. I've made some posters, cards, sculptures, bloody rugs and a Magnolia's poster (cause it wil be something important on my project). TOU: You can use my CC for whatever you want, if you want to modify it, feel free to do so. You can also reupload my content as long as you mention me (please 😢)
You can Download Pickman (the Sim) here.
You can Download Pickman's Paintings (Art set) here.
You can Download Pickman's Gallery (building) here.
For downloading "T. Pickman's Art" click down below.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario